2022 Sample Page
About the Board
Formal planning for development of a region began in 2012. By the fall of 2013, our nine-county region began collaborating to change the way we serve individuals with disabilities. The Mental Health/Disability Services of the East Central Region (ECR) was formed under Iowa Code Chapter 28E to create a mental health and disability service region in compliance with Iowa Code 331.390. According to Iowa Code 441-25.12(1) a and b, each Regional Governing Board shall have the following voting members:
- At least one board of supervisors member from each county
- One adult person who utilizes mental health and disability services designated by the Adult Advisory
- Members of the children’s advisory as follows:
- One member representing the education system
- One member who is a parent or actively involved relative of a child who utilizes behavioral health services
- And the following ex-officio members:
- One member representing adult service providers as designated by the Adult Advisory
- One member representing children’s service providers as designated by the Children’s Advisory
For more information, please email us at email@example.com.
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2022
Time: 1:00 p.m.
Please use the north parking lot and north doors.
Meeting Link: Zoom Meeting
Ned Rohwedder | firstname.lastname@example.org
Angela Zimpher | email@example.com
Agendas & Minutes
02-2022 | Agenda | Minutes
03-2022 | Agenda | Minutes
04-2022 | Agenda | Minutes
05-2022 | Agenda | Minutes
06-2022 | Agenda | Minutes
07-2022 | Agenda | Minutes
08-2022 | Agenda | Minutes
09-2022 | Agenda | Minutes
10-2022 | Agenda | Minutes
11-2022 | Agenda | Minutes
12-2022 | NO MEETING
It is "Budget Season"! The Regional Governing Board will be reviewing the Fiscal Year 2023 budget in the next few months. Please check out the agendas to follow the process.
More financial information will be coming soon.