Position Opening Announcement: CEO of the East Central Region
East Central Region for Mental Health and Disability Services (ECR) is hiring a CEO to provide strategic leadership through established strategies, plans, and policies which will enhance mental health and disability provisions in the East Central Region of Iowa.
ECR serves nine counties in Eastern Iowa; (Benton, Bremer, Buchannan, Delaware, Dubuque, Iowa, Johnson, Jones, & Linn). The ECR is comprised of one Board of Supervisors from each of the 9 counties, in which this CEO reports to. Our mission is to improve health, hope, and successful outcome for the adults and children in our region who have mental health and/or intellectual/developmental disabilities.
- Act as Chief of Staff to the Regional Board
- Oversee regional operations
- Oversee agendas, minutes, and correspondence
- Function as the regional spokesperson to all stakeholders
- Develop regional administrative staffing plans
- Monitor, interpret, and implement legislation pertinent to regional operations
- Assist to recruit, hire, train, motivate, and evaluate employees
- Oversee the development and implementation of all required plans
- Develop and execute the annual regional budget & ensure compliance with all state requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred in the field of public administration, healthcare administration, social services, business, finance or a related field and a minimum of three years of experience in an executive-level management position
- Management responsibility that includes accountability for organizational operations and budgets in addition to management of staff
- Knowledge of mental illness and intellectual disabilities
- Experience developing and managing strategic and business plans
- Experience with using financial tracking and outcome and performance data for organizational management and quality improvement
Please submit cover letter detailing interest, and resume to Shay Libe at email@example.com.
Applications must be submitted by August 9, 2019 at 3 PM CST.